Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Perspective

Today I search for a topic that catches me. One that will allow my further thought and allow me to contemplate so many things that I would not normally think of. I sit in my chair itching to complete my duty so that I may venture outside. And while we are still pursuing our ideal plan for this wonderful land that we live on, I can see the imagery of what I feel when I step out and fell the wind through my hair and the warmth on my face.


"...I shall not want, He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness..." (Psalm 23:1-3 NKJV)
Can you imagine this? Can you feel the cool grass and the warm sun? Can you hear the brook bubbling on it's way? I can, and I long to be there all the time. So when that opportunity arises, I venture out and walk. I thank God that in the midst of His almighty creation, I can again see my life and all within it in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment