Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The beginning of obedience

To those of you that live a spiritual Christian life you will certainly understand the challenge of becoming and living out obedience. For those of you who might have never heard of this I offer this to you for contemplation.

I believe that we will all agree that writing is a gift. I believe that writing is a gift that God has given me. It has laid dormant for several years from the effects of betrayal and hurt. Thankfully I have found forgiveness and healing that has reopened this gift to me.

In obedience to using this gift that I have been given. Today I begin this blog and pray to effect the Nations in my own way. I am beginning to understand my purpose and my gifts and how they relate to not only my life, but of the lives of those around me.

While I encourage any and all CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, please note that my faith will not be moved. I am truly hoping for those critics that will help me to develop my writing and that their thoughts will be those of developing my gift and not to tear down and destroy.

Blessings and peace be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment