Monday, October 25, 2010

Follow My Path

Have you ever had one of those moments that you finally get into your time with God and the Father relationship becomes so evident? This morning I picked up my reading plan again for the first time in a long while. I have been longing for the knowledge and wisdom that He had been revealing to me in my studies earlier this year. Like a father knows his child, it was to the point, and right on target. An entire chapter about wisdom and to stay away from evil things.... I encourage you to read it Proverbs chapter 4.

So here is what I learned today. Stay on the path that God has set for you. Not the path that you think you should take, the one that He has set for you. All the warning signs are there, you just have to heed them. He only desires to show us the right way, to help us to do His will, but we have to pay attention, we have to listen.

So, now it's time to put everything else aside, it's time to stop and really listen.

"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!" Psalm 46:10 (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment